Graphics Cards: Kaufberatung and Column around the sale of my RTX 2060 Super

GeForce is a brand of graphic cards designed by NVIDIA given that 1999. The first models were growth cards for computer destined to run video go graphics, although later they took versions for laptops. Its main rival given that 2003 Radon Graphics Cards Developed by ATI, up until AMD bought the company in 2006. In September 2020 they released the 30 Collection, which several suppliers such as Asus, Ava, Gigabyte, MSI, Total market as OEM. This generation stands apart for having centers devoted to the execution of expert system versions as well as self-reported rays trace Tensor cores as well as RT Cores.

Graphics cards: advice and column

In our special, a mixture of an overview of the current graphics card prices and a column, which is about whether the lucrative sale of an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 may be played in the hands. Only two weeks ago we had (also for a purchase advice) the graphics card prices in a special addressed, the gamers for the autumn 2020 headache — this we repeat this in a slightly shorter form first at the beginning and then later with a more accurate Overview of price development and current graphics card prices. The graphics card market is currently more than ugly from gamer point of view. From AMD, there has been no RX 5000er models in normal trade to buy, the RX 6000 series in turn is available, but it costs significantly more than the release of the respective model series. Under 550 EURO goes nothing at AMD. At Nvidia, it is worse, to another better than at AMD. What is better than AMD at NVIDIA concerns the availability of the model series that affect the beginner segment.

Table of Contents

  1. Page 1 graphics: Introduction and Column Part 1 and 2
  2. 1.1Column Part 1: My graphics card is sought after
  3. 1.2Kolumn Part 2: Why I sold my RTX 2060 super
  4. Page 2 graphics Cards: Column Part 3 — Happy or not?
  5. 2.1Column Part 3: Sold and (UN) happy 3rd page 3 graphics: Prices, price performance and current buying tips
  6. Page 4Pictures Gallery for Graphics Cards: How I sold my RTX 2060s and...

Detailed is about the GTX 1600 series. For this, their prices in relation to the AMD 6000 and NVIDIA RTX 3000 series have increased much more in the price, especially in the last few weeks. In addition to the new RTX 3000 series of NVIDIA, there are still old 2000er graphics cards to have, and the GeForce RTX 2060 from 550 Euro as well as the GeForce RTX 2060 Super even from more than 700 euros — the latter is in the column part Our specials, with us also want to start directly.

Column Part 1: My graphics card is sought after

It was just about the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super — exactly one model of this graphics card series I sold a few days ago. Apparently, the GeForce RTX 2060 is super, super and other model series in miners in a measure desires, which one can not attach to the game performance. Because it is sold for prices that are higher than the prices of new generations greater graphics cards. Especially compared to the RTX 3000 series, this is to explain that the new row is produced with mining brakes.

Sweet Child of Mining? Older RTX 2000er models without low hash rate labels are coveted than their gaming performance. Source: PC Games Hardware This is the case with the RTX 2000er models only for models the case, which are still relatively new and then get the abbreviation you're missed. LHR stands for low hash rates, i.e. a low hash rate. The hash rates, in turn, is a measure of how well a graphics card cut out of the cryptostation Ethereum. My GeForce RTX 2060 Super was over two years old and therefore did not have any. But why did I sell them? I'll come next.

UPGRADED Nvidia RTX 2060 Super 12 GB Graphics Card

Column Part 2: Why I sold my RTX 2060 super

Last weekend, an auction ended, which I had led on a well-known sales platform. There I had sold my now a good two-year-old GeForce RTX 2060 Super, to which I had created a special shortly after the purchase in December 2019 also a special. Because the graphics card had replaced my old AMD Radon RX 290 after I had bought the RTX 2060 super for 365 euros including a code for the latest Call of Duty via a Black Friday offer, including a code. Especially in games that offer NVIDIA DSS, the latest title was very good in WHO, partly in 4k. However, I have been a laptop for a few months, which offers an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q, i.e. has a fairly similar game performance. When the Xbox Series X ordered by me in August was finally delivered and arrived at me, I finally realized: I do not play as well as the PC in which the GeForce RTX 2060 is super. Since I know at the same time what crass prices are required for graphics cards, I decided to sell the card. In order to avoid that the graphics card goes abroad to minors, for which a purchase is worth a purchase thanks to low electricity costs, I have set the auction only shipment within Germany. When the auction was finished, the spit remained away — in the positive, but also negative sense. Why, you will learn about the next page.

Comments